PURImobil on road system for motorhomes & transporters
The PURImobil System has a closed, catalytically coated wall flow filter and an additional pre-filter. It separates the diesel particles almost completely and also reduces toxic nitrogen oxide emissions. This unique patented coating technology reliably and passively regenerates the accumulated soot without having to use or purchase an expensive fuel additive.
In contrast to other systems (compared to competitor systems), the PURImobil system is particularly low-maintenance. For a motorhome with an annual mileage of 5,000 to 10,000 km, filter cleaning is only required once every 5 to 10 years on average. An LED display informs the driver of the status of the filter system at all times.
PURImobil exhaust systems are sold and installed both directly and via sales partners.
How You Benefit
- Cost-effective system for zones where entry with the green environmental sticker is permitted
- Achievement of particle reduction class PMK2
- No increase in fuel consumption
- Long maintenance intervals – even after repeated filter cleaning
- Quick and easy assembly (passive vehicle-specific system)
- No susceptibility to faults, as it is a passive filter system without additional heating, diesel injection or additive addition
- Housing made of stainless and high-temperature resistant stainless steel
- Permanent electronic monitoring of the filter system with continuous recording of operating data
- Also suitable for biodiesel and diesel fuel with sulfur content
We have specialized in commercial vehicle keyed diesel engines and can therefore offer an attractive retrofit solution for vehicles with the following key numbers:
- 0620 – EURO II to EURO IV
- 0624 – EURO II to EURO IV
- 0622 – EURO II to EURO IV
- 0670 – EURO III to EURO IV
- 0671 – EURO III to EURO IV
If your vehicle does not have any of the key numbers listed above, this is due to the following reasons
- EURO 0 engines have the key numbers 0601 and 0602. The EURO 0 engines are not provided for in the retrofit line and therefore cannot be retrofitted.
- The key number 0088 means: “Emission class is not known.” Here the TÜV can usually determine the actual pollutant class.
- Some motorhomes are equipped with a keyed engine for passenger cars (registered according to Directive 70/220 EEC). Due to our specialisation in commercial vehicle approvals (Annex XXVII StVZO (German Traffic Regulations)), the following key numbers are not included in our retrofit program: 0630 to 0635, 0640 to 0645, 0650 to 0655, 0660 and 0661. in some cases, the manufacturer may convert the diesel engine into a commercial vehicle keyed engine. Once this has been done, we can help your vehicle gain its EcoSticker
Vehicle registration documentation
Here the vehicle’s key number is located in the vehicle registration document (with the old vehicle registration document only the last 2 digits are given):
PURImobil is suitable for the following vehicles:
Jumper | 2286 – 2800 ccm | 81 – 107 kw | EURO II & III
Ducato | 2286 – 2800 ccm | 55 – 107 kw | EURO II & III
Daily | 2286 – 2800 ccm | 55 – 107 kw | EURO II & III
Vito | 2148 – 2685 ccm | 60 – 115 kw | EURO II & III
Sprinter | 2148 – 2874 ccm | 60 – 115 kw | EURO II & III
Interstar | 2463 ccm | 73 – 84 kw | EURO III
Movano | 2463 ccm | 73 – 84 kw | EURO III
Boxer, Minibus | 2800 ccm | 64 – 107 kw | EURO II & III
Master | 2463 – 2800 ccm | 63 – 107 kw | EURO II & III
Mascott | 2463 – 2800 ccm | 63 – 107 kw | EURO II & III
LT, Transporter, Crafter | 2798 – 2799 ccm | 92 – 116 kw | EURO II & III