Regeneration furnace for particulate filter
Free burning of diesel soot
with automatic electronic control for DPF, DBS, DAS system or a slip-on filter (ASF system)
- Simple and easy operation
- Low energy consumption
- Highly insulated with lightweight refractory brick
- Long service life (2 years warranty)
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel housing
- Solid U-profile underframe with lockable rollers
The regeneration furnace is used for the free burning (regeneration) of diesel particulate filters loaded with diesel soot, which are used in diesel vehicles.
When operating diesel particulate filters with self-cleaning by catalytic coating (DPF system), the filter module may have to be burnt free in the regeneration furnace before cleaning the filter with compressed air so that compressed air cleaning is possible at all.
When operating diesel particulate filters without independent regeneration (slip-on filters), the filter element (spin-on filter) must always be regenerated externally at certain intervals.
If the filter module or the spin-on filter is overloaded with soot particles, they are removed from the filter housing and placed in the regeneration furnace for burning. In the furnace, the temperature rises up to approx. 650° Celsius according to a fixed program, so that all soot particles oxidize to harmless substances.
Scope of delivery
The regeneration unit is supplied with castors as standard. Up to nine different regeneration programs can be stored in the electronic automatic control. The programming is carried out manually by input via the control unit with display.
- TÜV-tested safety
- For regeneration of filter modules (DPF system); duration: approx. 8 hours
- For regeneration of spin-on filters (ASF system); duration: 2 to 3 hours